- Manage all the day to day accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Maintain records of the invoices.
- Day to day entry in Tally.
- Maintaining records of daily transactions in Excel.
- Reviewing financial documents to resolve any discrepancies and irregularities.
- Follow-up with clients for outstanding payments.
- Bachelor’s degree/ equivalent experience
- 1 to 2 years of experience
- Only female candidates.
The Sharpener Co. is looking for UI/UX Designer who is interested in creating trends and thrive on details. Applicants with a strong interest in creating user interface applications with a pixel-perfect look, feel, and designs and implementation guides are the ones for us. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- To design mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Design & develop responsive websites/applications
- Quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes
- Mentor designers on latest design trends
- Keen eye on finer details in design principles, concepts, layout, alignment, visualization etc
- Contributing to client relationships as needed per project need
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality
Superpowers You Will Need
- Be a people’s person and leader who knows how to get people involved and motivate them to collaborate in design discussions.
- Ownership for self and team on deliverables.
- Capable of performing tasks independently as well as motivating team members to take ownership of their respective work areas.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Mentoring and reviewing team.
- 3+ years of experience in the domain.
- Hands-on knowledge of Figma, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Solid knowledge of design theory, especially principles of logo, graphic/UI design, and usability.
- A keen aesthetic sensibility, with an eye for crafting visually appealing design to high levels of detail.
Don’t be shy!
We are always looking for smart and talented people!
Choose “Other” position and apply anyway