- Must be an expert in conceptualization and visualization of graphic assets
- Must be proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Will be responsible for visualizing & designing screens based on approved look & feel and design guidelines standards.
- Must have independent creative understanding and an eye for detail
- Must contribute creatively to all campaigns and bring their unique ideas and solutions to brainstorming sessions
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to work on tight deadlines and deliver quality output consistently
- Must have a degree/diploma in Design
- Agency Experience: 3 to 5 years
The Sharpener Co. is looking for UI/UX Designer who is interested in creating trends and thrive on details. Applicants with a strong interest in creating user interface applications with a pixel-perfect look, feel, and designs and implementation guides are the ones for us. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- To design mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Design & develop responsive websites/applications
- Quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes
- Mentor designers on latest design trends
- Keen eye on finer details in design principles, concepts, layout, alignment, visualization etc
- Contributing to client relationships as needed per project need
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality
Superpowers You Will Need
- Be a people’s person and leader who knows how to get people involved and motivate them to collaborate in design discussions.
- Ownership for self and team on deliverables.
- Capable of performing tasks independently as well as motivating team members to take ownership of their respective work areas.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Mentoring and reviewing team.
- 3+ years of experience in the domain.
- Hands-on knowledge of Figma, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Solid knowledge of design theory, especially principles of logo, graphic/UI design, and usability.
- A keen aesthetic sensibility, with an eye for crafting visually appealing design to high levels of detail.
Don’t be shy!
We are always looking for smart and talented people!
Choose “Other” position and apply anyway